Saturday, September 10, 2011

Isabella Ebook now available

A number of readers have emailed me over the years, asking if my traditional Regencies* will ever be returned to print.  I'm not sure about the print-as-in-paper, but I do have good news about Ebooks.   We are bringing out all of my out-of-print books, for Kindle and Nook first, and eventually, we hope, in all digital formats.

During the summer, Captives of the Night made its digital debut.

Now I'm delighted to report that my very first book ever, Isabella, is available for download.

Even better:  From 10 September to 10 October only, it's on sale for 99¢

*These are shorter than the historical romances I've been writing for quite a while, and the smoochies don't go any farther than kissing, although the kissing might be kind of steamy.

No comments: